Friday, December 8, 2006

ANDY OH ANDY!

I think Grease's Sandy says it all:
Stranded at the drive-inbranded a fool-what will they say,
monday at school. ANDY can't you see,
I'm in misery we made a start,
now we're apart,
there's nothing left for me love has flown,
all alone I sit and wonder whyyy oh why you left me oh ANDY oh ANDY
maybe someday when high school is done somehow,
someway our two worlds will be one.
In heaven for ever and ever we will be.
Oh please say you'll stay oh ANDY
ANDY my darling you hurt me real bad
you know it's true but baby you gotta believe me when I say:
I'm helpless without you!
Love has flown all alone I sit,
I wonder whyyy oh why you left me oh ANDY oh ANDY,
ANDY whyyyy oh

BUT NOW YOU'RE BACK AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2691380

1 comment:

June said...

that's beautiful :D I would have been much happier if it had been for half the cost...