Thursday, November 30, 2006

so hello...

Well, this is my first post. I guess I'm just bored so I've succumbed to blogging.

Why is it that every team I root for loses? And they all do it in different ways. I guess they got together and decided to vary the ways to show their hatred for me.

New York Yankees: I know what you're thinking. The yankees won their division! Well that brings me to my first point. They like to win allllllll regular season, massacre the red sox at fenway park for five games, kill the detroit tigers all season, and then fucking choke in the postseason. EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THEY DO THIS TO ME? I can't figure those assholes out.

New York Giants: The Gmen have a whole different idea. They're like "hey, let's forget about how we were playing SO well, let's get injured, and let's blow 21 point leads to the TENNESSEE FUCKING TITANS"! Jerkoffs. I mean, they consistently like to get my hopes up, and then crumble into a pile of motherfucking dirt. WHY?!

New York Islanders: Why I chose the Islanders to be my team, I'll never know. But hey, unlike my other teams at least they're consistent, even if it's consistently bad. This year, they have a little hope. But now with Alexei Yashin out for 2-4 weeks, they're scuffling. But at least I get to watch Rick DiPietro. Now he's a hot piece of ass.

So I have a team that loses at the worst times, a team that loses in the worst ways, and a team that loses all the time. Oh man, gonna be a long sports year.